3 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 Tbs. chili powder
2 Tbs. Worcestershire sauce
3 Tbs. white vinegar
1/2 cups water (or just slightly more)
2-3 cups of honey BBQ sauce
- Trim chicken and cut each breast into several 1 inch strips.
- Combine chili powder, W. sauce, vinegar, and water in crock pot.
- Add chicken to crock pot.
- Cook on low for 7-9 hours.
- Add BBQ sauce.
- Stir chicken (and chop a bit with a spoon) when you add the BBQ sauce- it should fall apart.
- Cook on low for an additional hour.
- Chop up ~ 8 sprigs of fresh cilantro and 3 or 4 green onions to mix in with the cooked chicken.
- Add shredded cheese if desired.
- Divide the mixture up between 6-8 burrito shells.
- Wrap up the shells (tucking under ends) and place them on a cookie sheet.
- Warm them in an oven at 350 for about 4-5 minutes.
- Flip over the wraps and return them to the oven for an additional 3-4 minutes.
Submitted by Claire