1 lb pasta(uncooked)
1 bottle Italian salad dressing (not creamy)
1 clove minced garlic
Cherry tomatoes, halved
Colored sweet peppers
Zucchini or summer squash
Black or green olives
- Cook pasta according to package directions and rinse in cold water.
- Combine pasta, salad dressing and garlic with optional ingredients in large salad bowl.
- Eat right away or chill before serving.
- You can use various types of pastas, whatever is left in the cabinet. Cheese Tortellini works well too.
- Chilling the pasta before serving allows time for the flavors to blend. If you chill it too long some of the ingredients can become mushy. A couple of hours is usually enough.
Submitted by Amy