1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1" pieces.
1 garlic clove, minced
3 tsp. olive or canola oil
3 Tbsp. honey
2 Tbsp. soy sauce
1/8 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. pepper
1 pkg. (16 oz.) frozen stir fry veggies
2 tsp. cornstarch
1 Tbsp. cold water
- In a large skillet, stir-fry chicken and garlic in 2 tsp. oil
- After a minute or two add honey, soy sauce, salt, and pepper
- Cook and stir until chicken is lightly browned and juices run clear
- Remove and keep warm.
- In same pan, stir-fry veggies in remaining oil 4-5 mins or until heated through
- Return chicken to pan; mix well.
- Combine cornstarch and cold water until smooth; stir into chicken mixture
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1 min. or until thickened
- Serve over hot rice.
Submitted by Julie