1 2/3 c. (10 oz.) raspberry chips
1/3 cup milk
2 cups mini marshmallows
8 oz. Cool Whip (3 1/2 cups), thawed
Chocolate Graham Cracker Crust (see below)
- Melt chips and milk in microwave for ~ 1 minute (or until smooth).
- Add marshmallows and microwave until smooth (~ 1 minute).
- Spread ~ half the mixture over the crust.
- Let remaining chocolate mixture cool.
- Mix the remaining chocolate mixture with the Cool Whip and spread it over the chocolate mixture in the pie.
- Refrigerate for 4-6 hours or until firm.
- You can buy an Oreo crust
- Make one by combining 1 1/2 cups finely crushed chocolate graham crackers, 1 T. sugar, and 1/3 cup melted butter. Press the mixture into a pie dish and refrigerate it for one hour before filling it.
Submitted by Claire