2 boxes bow tie pasta
1 each (medium) - red, green, orange, yellow peppers, chopped
1 medium red onion, chopped
1 tsp Accent spice
3/4 cup olive oil
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup cider vinegar
1 Tbs parsley
1 Tbs garlic salt
pepper, to taste
- Prepare pasta according to box.
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a jar and mix well.
- Mix chopped peppers and onions in with cooked pasta.
- Pour dressing over pasta and gently toss.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
This recipe makes a lot - You can halve it for smaller crowds (8-10).
Submitted by Claire