4 cups uncooked elbow noodles
1 - 1 1/4 8 oz blocks of Cracker Barrel Sharp White Cheddar Cheese
approximately 3 tbsp butter
- Cook elbow noodles until al dente.
- Shred cheese
- After noodles are cooked and drained, layer the bottom of the pan (13x9) with enough noodles to just cover the bottom.
- Cut the butter into pieces over the noodles.
- Pour milk until about 1/4 inch deep, not quite completely covering the noodles.
- Spread a layer of cheese over the top of the noodles and milk.
- Continue layering the noodles and cheese until dish is full.
- Top layer should be cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 45 minutes or until top noodles and cheese are slightly brown, but noodles are not crispy.
Submitted by Erin