1 8oz pkg cream cheese, softened
1 cup 100% grated Parmesan cheese, divided
2 8oz cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
1 cup chopped red pepper
1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix cream cheese and 3/4 cup of Parmesan cheese with and electric mixer on medium speed until will blended
- Separate crescent rolls into 8 rectangles; press perforations together to seal.
- Spread 3 tbsp of cream cheese mixture onto each rectangle; top with red pepper and parsley.
- Fold long end of dough up over filling to center; fold up opposite side to enclose filling.
- Press lightly to seal.
- Cut each into 6 bite-sized squares
- Place seam sides down on baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 13-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Submitted by Erin