4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (cooked and shredded)
1 8oz pkg cream cheese (softened)
3/4 cup mayonnaise
salt (to taste)
2 pkg. croissant rolls
- Mix the chicken, cream cheese, mayonnaise, and a little salt (to taste) in a large bowl and set aside.
- Preheat oven according to croissant roll directions.
- Prepare croissant rolls in squares
- To make squares, leave 2 triangles together in a rectangle and press seams
- Cut the rectangle in half to make 2 squares.
- Using a little flour to keep the dough from sticking, roll out each square to make them larger and thinner.
- Place a large spoonful of the chicken mixture in the center or the square.
- Fold each corner in to meet in the center.
- Lightly press dough corners together in the center.
- Place filled croissants on a non stick baking sheet.
- Bake according to croissant roll instructions or until the croissants are golden brown.
yields: 16 Croissants
Submitted by Christy