1 pound pasta shells
1 cup parmesean cheese
2 pounds ricotta cheese
1 cup grated mozerella cheese
1/4 cup parsley
2 eggs beaten
1/4 cup butter
4 tablespoons flour
2 1/2 cups half and half - sometimes I substitute 1 cup milk (to be a little healthier)
6 tablespoons parmeasean cheese
- Boil the pasta shells 2 minutes less than cooking time. Drain and run cold water over them.
- Mix filing ingredients together
- Melt butter in sauce pan, whisk flour in. Add half and half and parm. cheese. Whisk on low heat until creamy.
- Fill Shells
- Line 13x9 pan with tomato sauce and cream sauce. Place filled shells in, top with more tomato and cream sauces.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes
Submitted by Erin