5 chicken breasts halves - cooked and shredded
4 stalks of celery
2 cups of almonds (toasted)
1/2 medium onion
1/2 bag of green or red grapes (Red ones are more colorful!)
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 4 Tbs vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar (or Splenda)
- Chop the celery and onions
- Cut up the grapes into halves (or thirds if they're large grapes)
- Chop up the almonds with a chef's knife
- Add each ingredient in with the chicken
- Mix the dressing ingredients together to taste. It should be sweet, but have a "bite" from the vinegar.
- Add the dressing slowly to the ingredients until well coated.
- Serve on romaine lettuce
- Toast almonds in the toaster, in a skillet or spread them out on a PAPER plate and microwave them for 1-2 minutes or until they are "toasted"
- Splenda dissolves better in the dressing
Submitted by Kelly