2 stalks celery
4 large potatoes cut into 2" chunks
1 small bag baby carrots
1 large onion (or one small bag pearl onions)
10 large mushrooms cut in half
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 envelope onion soup mix
2 Tbs ketchup
1 3-5 lb Beef Pot Roast
ground black pepper
- Place pot roast in the bottom of the crock pot
- Add all other ingredients
- Cook for 9-10 hrs on low
- Adjust amount of veggies and size of pot roast to what your family will eat but keep the other ingredients the same.
- Adjust types of veggies to what your family will eat.
- Browning the roast in a pan before putting it in the crock pot will yield a richer flavor.
Submitted by Corinne