1 (16 ounce) package broccoli coleslaw mix
2 (3 ounce) packages chicken flavored ramen noodles
1 bunch green onions, chopped
1 cup peanuts
1 cup sunflower seeds
1/2 cup white sugar
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1/3 cup cider vinegar
- Combine the slaw, broken noodles and green onions in a large salad bowl
- In a small bowl whisk together the sugar, oil, vinegar and ramen seasoning packets.
- Pour over salad and toss to evenly coat.
- Refrigerate until chilled (approx 1 hr.)
- Top with peanuts and sunflower seeds before serving.
- Don't make this too far in advance or the ramen noodles will soften.
Submitted by Amy