1 roasting chicken
2 Tbs Chili Powder
2 Tbs Honey
2 Tbs Lemon or Lime Juice
- Place the chicken in a crock pot
- Top with the chili powder, Honey, and Juice
- Cook until done (see hint below)
- A thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the thigh should produce a temperature of 175°F to 180°F or inserted into the breast it should produce a temperature of 170°F to 175°F.
- You can use the broth leftover to make a gravy.
- It will taste much better with strong, fresh chili powder
Submitted by Kate