1 box cake mix
1 bag mini marshmallows
4 squares baking chocolate
1 stick of butter
2 c sugar
1/2 c milk
2 t vanilla
- Make the cake in a 9x13 according to package instructions.
- As soon as the cake comes out of the oven, dump the entire bag of marshmallows on top and spread evenly with your fingers.
- Let cake cool completely.
- When cool, melt butter and chocolate. Add sugar and milk.
- Bring to a rolling boil and boil for one minute.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla.
- Beat with mixer until thickened (you should see ribbons behind the beaters, but it should not be stiff), about 10 minutes.
- Spread evenly over cake.
- Let cool completely and enjoy!
- If you don't spread the icing too much, it will be shiny and beautiful!
Submitted by Kate