3 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast
1 pound red potatoes, cut into chunks
1/2 to 3/4 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
1/2 to 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Place chicken in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish.
- Arrange potatoes around chicken.
- Drizzle with dressing.
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese.
- Cover and bake at 400° for 20 minutes.
- Uncover; bake 20-30 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender and chicken juices run clear.
Yield: 4 servings.
Submitted by Kristy