1 tube (16.5 oz.) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
1 cup confectioners sugar
1 carton (12 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
3 cups cold milk
1 package (3.9 oz.) instance chocolate pudding mix
1 package (3.4 oz.) instant vanilla pudding mix
chopped nuts and chocolate curls, optional
- Let cookie dough stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to soften.
- Press into ungreased 9x13 baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners sugar until smooth.
- Fold in 1 3/4 cup whipped topping.
- Spread over cookie crust.
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and both pudding mixes for 2 minutes; let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
- Spread over cream cheese layer.
- Top with remaining whipped topping.
- Sprinkle with nuts and chocolate curls if desired.
- Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight until firm.
Yield: about 15 servings
Prep: 35 minutes plus chilling
Submitted by Julie