1 lb. ground beef, cooked
1 medium onion, sauteed
1/2 tsp. Mrs. Dash's Southwest Chipotle seasoning
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
4 whole wheat flour tortillas
1 can corn, drained
1 10-oz. can enchilada sauce
1 can Rotel tomatoes and green chiles, undrained
2 cups shredded cheddar or Mexican blend cheese
- In a bowl, combine ground beef, onion, Mrs. Dash's, salt, and pepper.
- In another bowl, mix the Rotel and enchilada sauce.
- Place 2 tortillas in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Place half of the following in layers over the tortillas: meat, corn, sauce mixture, and cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- Cook on low 5-6 hours.
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream on top.
- Ground turkey works well as a low-fat substitute in this dish.
Submitted by Terry