1 package (8 oz) spaghetti, broken in half
2 cups cubed cooked chicken
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
1 can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
1 cup milk
1 T diced pimentos (optional)
1 can green chiles (optional)
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking combine the chicken, 1 cup cheese, soup, milk, pimientos, green chiles, salt and pepper.
- Drain spaghetti, add to the chicken mixture and toss to coat.
- Transfer to a greased 13 x 9 x 2 baking dish.
- Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered at 350°F for 20-25 minutes or until heated through.
- You can use an entire box of past.
- Try whole wheat pasta for a healthier, more flavorful dish.
Submitted by Terry