1 cup light mayo
1/4 cup Splenda (or sugar if you'd prefer)
1/4 cup white vinegar
4 large cucumbers
6 roma tomatoes (seeded)
- In a container with a lid mix the mayo, Splenda and vinegar. Shake to mix.
- Slice cucumbers (approximately 1/8 inch)
- Pour dressing over cucumbers and refrigerate for approximately 4 hours stirring occasionally.
- Before serving seed the tomatoes and cut into one-inch chunks.
- Toss tomatoes in cucumber dressing mixture and serve.
- If you don't seed the tomatoes it will add a lot of liquid to the dressing.
- If you add the tomatoes too early they will get really mushy.
- This salad should be made at least four hours before serving but not more than 10 hours. Eventually your cucumbers will start to resemble pickles.
- You may like your salad more or less vinegary or sweet. These measurements aren't set in stone.
Submitted by Amy