1 8oz package cream cheese
1 garlic clove (smashed in garlic press)
1 cup shredded swiss cheese
8 oz crab meat
3/4 cup sweet and sour sauce
1 green onion
- Bring cream cheese to room temp
- Mix cream cheese, garlic, cheese and crab meat
- Spread cream cheese mixture in bottom of small baking dish
- Top cream cheese mixture with sweet and sour sauce
- Bake at 375 for 15 minutes or until bubbly
- Top cooked dip with chopped green onions
- Serve with wonton chips
- If you can't find wonton chips in the store you can make your own by baking or deep frying wonton wrappers.
- You can substitute imitation crab meat but it's not recommended.
Submitted by Amy