12 oz cream cheese
1 cup ranch dressing
1/2 cup Buffalo (hot wing) sauce
1 cup shredded cheddar
1 large chicken breast cooked and shredded
1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese (optional)
- Mix cream cheese, ranch dressing and wing sauce, chicken and 1 cup of the cheddar cheese.
- Spread mixture in small baking dish (stoneware works perfectly)
- Top with blue cheese.
- Bake at 375 until bubbly - 20-25 minutes
- Serve with tortilla chips and celery sticks
- You can always add more wing sauce if you like your dip extra spicy.
- If you don't like blue cheese you can sprinkle an additional 1 cup of shredded cheddar on top of the dip before baking.
- This also tastes good on bagel chips and toasted bread rounds
Submitted by Amy