1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
1 cup (4 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese
1 can (8 oz.) pizza sauce
2 tablespoons sliced green onion
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
3/4 cup (3 oz.) shredded Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
Breadsticks, Canape bread slices, or tostitos for dipping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl combine cream cheese and Italian seasoning; mix well.
- Spread in bottom of pie plate
- Combine cheeses and sprinkle half of cheese mixture over cream cheese.
- Spread pizza sauce over cheese.
- Top with remaining cheese, peppers and onions.
- Bake 15-18 min. or until cheese is melted and mixture is bubbling around edges.
- The dip can be heated up in the microwave as well. Just microwave on High 2 min. Turn. Microwave on High 2-3 min. more or until mixture is bubbly around edges.
Submitted by Julie