1 (16 ounce) package penne pasta
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
1/4 cup chopped fresh oregano
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
1 tomato, diced
salt and pepper to taste
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, heat olive oil.
- Stir in garlic, basil, oregano, parsley, tomato, salt and pepper, and cook 5 minutes.
- Stir in cream cheese until melted. (Add meat, if desired, at this time.)
-Heat through, toss with cooked pasta and serve.
Submitted by Kelly