2 C oreo cookie crumbs
1/2 C margarine, melted
8 oz. cream cheese, *room temperature
1 C cool whip
1 C powdered sugar
3 C whole milk
2 sm. pkgs. instant chocolate pudding
extra cool whip for on top (largest container should be enough for entire recipe)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Scrape out filling from cookies and crush into crumbs.
- Mix cookie crumbs with melted margarine then evenly spread and press into a 9x13 pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes then cool completely.
- Mix cream cheese, cool whip and powdered sugar together; spread over the cooled crust.
- Mix pudding and milk and whisk for 2 minutes; spread over the cream cheese mixture.
- Let chill in refrigerator for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Top pudding mixture with a layer of cool whip.
Submitted by Arlene