1/2 lb. crab meat
8 oz. cheez whiz
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 stick butter or margarine
6 pk. english muffins
- Cream cheez whiz, butter and garlic powder.
- Add crab meat and mix well.
- Cut each muffin in half and each half in quarters.
- Spread 1 heaping tsp. of mixture on each quarter.
- Put on cookie sheet(s) in a single layer and cover lightly with wax paper or paper towel and chill until set.
- Put in baggies and keep frozen until ready to use.
- To serve... broil frozen melts until lightly brown and bubbly.
- Serves 8-10.
- You can use canned crab meat but make sure you drain it well and check for shells.
Submitted by Arlene