Brownies (made from mix)
1 Small jar marshmallow fluff
1 Can chocolate frosting
- Make your favorite box brownie mix in a 9x13 pan.
- Dollop a small jar of marshmallow fluff all over the top as soon as it comes out of the oven.
- Wait a few minutes for it to melt, then gently spread.
- Heat a can of chocolate frosting in the microwave for about 15 sec, stir, then dollop on top of marshmallow.
- Using a knife, swirl the frosting and marshmallow together.
- Let cool, then loosely cover until frosting hardens.
Submitted by Kelly